Tote's Back Heritage Raceday kick starts the year at Bangor-on-Dee RacecoursePublished on 3 February 2020
The Tote, now under the ownership of the UK Tote Group, is delighted to be sponsoring the first meeting of the year at Bangor-on-Dee Racecourse.
The Tote’s Back Heritage Day on Friday 7th February marks the beginning of a four-year partnership with Chester Race Company, which sees the Tote become the on-course betting partner at Chester and Bangor-on-Dee Racecourses, ensuring the new Tote brand will feature prominently across both sites.
The Tote is now the exclusive pool betting solution at Bangor-on-Dee, replacing Bangor Bet.
Dani Johnson, UK Tote Group Partnerships Director, said “Friday 7th February is a significant day for the new Tote. Following the announcement of the partnership with Chester Race Company we are excited to see the Tote returning to Bangor-on-Dee Racecourse. We look forward to working with the teams at Chester and Bangor-on-Dee to develop the pool betting offer and ensure customers can enjoy a great experience when betting with the Tote in a racecourse environment.”
Mark Kemp, Managing Director of the UK Tote Group, said: “It is a hugely exciting time for the new Tote. We are committed to working with the strong team at Chester Race Company and all our partners to grow the distribution and interest of the Tote with racing fans. As well as once again offering pool betting, under the new Tote brand, to the quarter of a million people to visit Chester and Bangor-on-Dee racecourses every year, we are also launching the Tote’s new website – tote.co.uk. This is focused on pool betting and we are seeking to transform the Tote digital betting and racing experience on and off course over the coming months, with regular new improvements coming.”
Speaking on behalf of Bangor-on-Dee Racecourse, Chester Race Company Chief Executive, Richard Thomas, said: “We are really pleased to be working with the new team at the Tote and excited to have pool betting back on course at Bangor-on-Dee. We are always working hard to ensure customers have a fun and enjoyable time when racing with us and being able to once again offer a full range of Tote betting will help enhance the customer experience.”
The Tote will be sponsoring the following races as part of The Tote’s Back Heritage Day at Bangor-on-Dee Racecourse on Friday 7th February:
- Tote Placepot First Bet of the Day Mare’s Novices’ Chase (Class 4) (Qualifier for the EBF/TBA Mares’ Chase Series)
- Tote back With Better Value Guaranteed Open Hunter Chase
- Tote’s Back Novices Hurdle (Class 3)
- Tote.co.uk Handicap Hurdle (0-110) Class 4)
- New Tote British Stallions Studs EBF ‘National Hunt’ Novices’ Hurdle (Class 4) (Qualifier)
- The Tote’s Back Tomorrow With Another Placepot Standard Open National Hunt Flat Race
Full details about the Tote’s Back Heritage Day can be found here.
For more information about the UK Tote Group please visit www.uktotegroup.com and follow us @UKToteGroup and @ToteRacing.
- 2021 Fixtures Announced 21 October 2020 Read more
- Chester Race Company to Supplement Prize Money Across Racecourse Group in August 4 August 2020 Read more
- Statement – Cancellation of July and August Fixtures 27 May 2020 Read more